Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hipster of the Week - Jessie J

Sup, Hipsters?! Alrighty let's get straight to the point shall we? It's that time of the week for, well... Hipster Of The Week! Now, this woman is a British R&B/Punk/Indie/Lo-Fi/Retro/Groovin'/Slammin' (I may have exaggerated some of these genre's but what kind of Hipster would I be if I wasn't also dramatic about everything?) singer who kind of rocks my world at the moment. 

And so The Hipster Committee is proud to present to you, Jessie J.  



Why does Jessie J rock my socks off? Well her slick attitude and take on culture in her first single "Do It Like A Dude" just speaks to the inner psyche of my Hipster mind. Her swagger, her style, her boss like voice. Plus... HER HAIR. Incredible. I just want to crawl up into a little ball and pray to the Hipster gods. 


So fellow Hipsters, check her out! Her music video is fueled with Alt/Indie fierceness. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOf3kYtwASo

Yours,
The Hipster Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment